Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2024 . Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee For Eligibility Apply DetailsWest Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal Certified Organisation WB Post-Matric Scholarship and Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites online applications from meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee) who are pursuing Higher Secondary course or Under Graduate / Post Graduate courses under recognised Boards/Universities of West Bengal and other recognised Boards/Universities of other states of India. Details of Scholarship may be seen at our website www.wbmdfc.org
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
3. He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The eligible students are to apply Online at www.wbmdfc.org finalizing and submitting the same to the Head of their Institutions.
2. After submission of Online applications, the students are required to submit duly signed printed version of their Online applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes.
Importante Date Details
- Last date for submission of Online Applications for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship by the students.30thSeptember 2024 is Fresh Candidates and 10th December 2024 Renewal candidates
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of Online Applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes by students 10thOctober 2024 is Fresh Cadidates and 20th December 2024 Renewal candidates
- Last date for scrutiny of Online Applications and submission of the verified hardcopy with supportive documents to the District Officer Minority Affairs (DOMA) of the concerned districts at district Head Quarter by institutions 20thOctober 2024 Fresh and 31stDecember 2024
- For institutions in Kolkata, the verified hardcopy of the applications with documents are to be sent to the office of WBMDFC, at Hemanta Basu Bhavan, 12, BBD Bag East (1st Floor), Kolkata-700 001
- Scholarship is to be disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) System. So AADHAAR Number is mandatory. IFSC number along with CBS Bank Account Number must be provided in the online applications.
- Additional documents are to be attached with the hardcopy of Online Applications:-a) Photocopy of applicant’s bank passbook containing name and CBS a/c no., bank branch name.
- b) One CANCELLED CTS Cheque leaf.
- Only online applications under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be accepted. Offline applications will not be accepted.
- 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
- For Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) filling of AADHAAR Number in the application form for scholarship (Fresh & Renewal cases) is mandatory for the students whose permanent addresses are in Howrah or Coach Behar district. Details of CBS Bank Account where AADHAAR number is mapped should be filled in the online application form.
More Details For Sarch on Official Web Portal at www.wbmdfc.org