How can I alter my address on my UCO account? [Processing Time: 10 Minutes] UCO is India’s most trustworthy bank. Most people favour UCO bank because of its convenience, availability of branches, ATMs, and numerous online services. If you have a UCO account, his tutorial may be useful to you (now or in the future). The article explains in full how to modify your address in your UCO account.
UCO Bank Address Change
When we move to a new home, the address listed in a bank must be altered for some reason. With no current address, the bank cannot reach you for any banking-related paperwork, and you may miss out on the bank’s services.
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
The present requirement required that a new chip-based ATM card be issued to the address, however many UCO clients did not get their new ATM card since the address was not changed in bank records. This article will show you how to modify your address in your UCO account in a few simple steps.
Documents needed to alter the address on your UCO account –
Simple KYC papers are required to complete this operation. The following is a list of acceptable documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card – Link PAN with your UCO account.
- Ration Card
- NREGA card
- LIC policy – mentioning your current Address.
- Election Card
Make a copy of a document and sign it. The new address must be specified in the document. Otherwise, the bank will be unable to verify your current address.
How can I alter the address on my UCO account?
To modify your address in your UCO account, simply follow these simple steps:
- First, go to your local UCO branch.
- Request an Address Change Form at the assistance desk counter after your visit.
- Now, enter your account number, old address, and new address into the form. Check that the information you entered is correct.
- Sign the form using your signature as it appears in your UCO account. Don’t forget to provide the date.
- Attach a photocopy of a document mentioning your new address and sign it. Examine the accepted papers given in the preceding section.
- Send the paper to the appropriate executive.
- The executive will request the original document you have supplied and will verify its address.
- The CEO then changes the bank’s database with your new address.
- After a few moments, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number stating that “your address has been changed per your request.”
This is how you may quickly alter your UCO account’s address.
How can I know whether my new address has been changed in my UCO account?
You may verify your new address with UCO Internet banking –
- Log in using your Internet banking user id and password.
- Select the account number from the account statement.
- Now, pick the statement period and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- On the following screen, you can see your account data, including the freshly changed Address.
How can I alter the address on my UCO credit card?
If you have a UCO credit card and wish to alter your address, it is quite simple. To update your address, you do not need to go to the branch. Simply follow these steps:
- Open this form and print it. – Form for changing the address on your UCO card.
- Fill out the form and scan a copy.
- Email this scanned copy to the UCO address change email address – addressproof@UCOcard.com.
- Your address will be changed within 7 business days.
This instruction on how to modify your address in your UCO account will assist you in keeping your KYC in the UCO up to date. Simply fill out the UCO address change form and send it to the bank along with the relevant acceptable document to complete this task.