Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh Registrations 2024 Details at www.epass.cgg.gov.in/
Government Of Telangana has released a press note stating that to extend the last date of Epass Fresh scholarships Registration for the academic year 2024 Telangana Started Receiving Applications from Students who are studying in Telangana But many of Oc Students getting Residence certificates not before the application States is Every Year 9th November and tomorrow 10th December last date How they applies within short span of time Student need to visit epass.cgg.gov.in and have your presence at Student Services Select Fresher Application submission to submit ePass Fresh Application form online Follow are the details that should be submitted for sure by candidate Marks memo of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Qualified examination certificate Allotment Order Caste Certificate Aadhaar number of the student and his Father and Mother Income certificate that was issued by Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) after August 1, 2024 Mee Seva issued certificate should be uploaded Ration Card scanned copy Benefited certificate and Personal Bank Account of the student.
Students Eligible :
• Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
• Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
• Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
• SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
• All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
• Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
• Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
• Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
• EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
- Apply Eligibility Last Date and More Details for Searching at Official web Portal in www.epass.cgg.gov.in/