State Eligibility Test for Madhya Pradesh, MP SET Exam 2024 We urge you to read this article in its entirety if you plan to take the next Madhya Pradesh SET Exam but do not yet have a thorough understanding of the SET Syllabus and the SET Exam Pattern for the state. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is conducting the MP SET test to ascertain whether applicants are qualified to work as professors and associate professors in the state’s colleges and institutions. Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET) is the full name of the examination. Candidates, the first step to performing well on any test is to comprehend the exam format, carefully go over the exam material, and then follow it up with an organized study schedule.
MP SET Exam Date
Why Use MP SET? A state-level test called the MP SET is used to hire assistant professors and professors at state colleges and universities. Candidates who wish to work as assistant professors at the state’s institutions must apply for the test. It gives applicants who pass the test lessons. A master’s degree in any pertinent field is required for candidates to be able to sit for the test. State Eligibility Test for Madhya Pradesh, MP SET Exam 2024 State Eligibility Test for Madhya Pradesh Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) oversees the administration of MP SET. If you intend to take the forthcoming MP SET test, you must apply before the deadline for online applications. The applicants will receive guidance on the Madhya Pradesh SET Syllabus and Hindi Exam Pattern and the MP SET Syllabus and Hindi PDF Exam Pattern in this post. Important information on the Madhya Pradesh SET syllabus and exam format may be found in the table below.
MP SET Notification Highlights
|Full Exam Name
|Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test
|Short Exam Name
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Frequency of Conduct
|State Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Offline / Online
|Application Fee (General)
|500 Rs [Offline] +1 More
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|Online / Offline
|MP SET Paper 1 – Duration
|1 Hour +1 More
|MPPSC SET 2022 State Eligibility Test Exam Details 2024
|MP SET Subject Available
|MP State Eligibility Test Eligibility
|MP Assistant Professor Recruitment State Eligibility Test SET Exam 2024
|New Subject Add: Music, Electronic Science & MathematicalArabic, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Defence and stategic studies, Economics, Electronic Science, English, Environmental, Erath, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Home science, Law, Library and Information Science, Life Sciences, Marathi, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Performing Arts (Dance, Drama,Theatre), Persian, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu, Visual Arts, Yoga
|Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks in Any Recognized University in India. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- General / Other State: 500/-
- MP Reserve Category: 250/-
- Portal Charge: 40/- Extra
- Correction Charge: 50/-
- First-Time Late Fee Charge: $3000/-
- Second Time Late Fee Charge: $25000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or by debit card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SET Notification 2024 Age Limit as of January 1, 2024
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: As per Notification
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam Rules:
MP SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized state, central university, or institute.
- Candidates must have passed from UGC NET-recognized institutes.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks for the general category and 50% for the OBC/SC/ST and PwD categories.
Application Process for MP SET 2024
- Go to the MPPSC’s official website.
- Select the MP SET 2024 application link on the website’s home page.
- Complete the MP SET application form with all the necessary information.
- Double-check the information and press the submit button.
- After submission, the form will be downloaded as a PDF for future use.